Venture 4th represents several properties in developing strategic partnerships with companies and brands including:
Portfolio of Properties
- High Impact Television / FOX Sports Auto Show Productions: http://highimpact.tv 1-Hour Television Specials airing on the FOX Sports Network: Includes the Los Angeles and New York Auto Shows, the Pebble Beach Concourse d’Elegance and the SEMA Show. Shows air a minimum of three times with re-airs. Shows air in the US, Canada and the Caribbean.
- High Impact Television / Auto Show Live: https://youtu.be/A1xLXKCqykk Live production from the major US Auto Shows distributed via both linear broadcast television (Network TBD) and digital VOD Streaming Platforms including Hulu, Amazon Prime, Roku, Crackle, YouTube, Apple TV, Google TV, etc.
- Pullin Media Group / TV4 Entertainment / Motorland Grudge Race: 30 Minute Episodes hosted by I-Heart Radio/KPBI Denver Radio Celebrity Willie B. airing on network television (Network TBD) and distributed via Hulu and other VOD streaming platforms including Amazon Prime, Roku, Crackle, YouTube, Apple TV, Google TV, etc.
- Young Guns of Racing: 30 Minute Episodes following great young racers during the racing season airing on network television (Network TBD) and distributed via Hulu and other VOD streaming platforms including Amazon Prime, Roku, Crackle, YouTube, Apple TV, Google TV, etc.
- NHRA Pro-Stock Motorcycle Racer Steve Johnson: http://www.stevejohnsonracing.com/ Full 2016 NHRA season or individual race sponsorships. All races televised on FOX Sports.
- Desert Storm Performance Boating Event: http://www.lakeracerllc.com/ Largest performance boating event in the nation held in Lake Havasu, AZ.
- San Diego Bayfair Boat Racing Event and Family Festival: http://www.sandiegobayfair.org/ Held on Mission Bay in San Diego over 3-days with an attendance of over 100,000 and over 1,500 RV’s camping on Mission Bay during the event.
- Donate Life Run/Walk & Family Festival: http://www.donatelifeoc.org/ 5K Run/1K Walk and Family Festival event with over 15,000 participants held on the campus of Cal State Fullerton to raise awareness for organ, eye and tissue donation, to celebrate the “Gift of Life” for transplant recipients and to honor and remember donors and donor families.
- Team SoCal Transplant Games: http://www.teamsocaltransplantgames.org/ Southern California based team of transplant athletes competing in the Donate Life Transplant Games.